2014年6月10日火曜日

What Makes the Essay Strong?

I was lost making sentences to close my essay.
BUT I was amazed by Dan's lecture.
The conclusion paragraph is almost the summary of body paragraphs!!!!!
When I read Omiai essay, I could understand what I should write as the conclusion.
I want to rewrite the conclusion paragraph and make it strong!!!

Also, I thought that sufficient research is very important in developing the essay.
If the essay has lack of the evidence, it will not be good, wonderful, and beautiful.
Now, I was pointed out in the e-portfolio that my essay is lack of evidence or reason.
Similarly, the connection between the first sentence and the last sentence in each paragraph is very very important. I believe that the essay would be well-developed if there is a good connection between these two sentences at least.
Less than one week is left, so I will work hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿