2014年5月14日水曜日

Writing essay...


 From the last class, I learned the citation. Citation plays many role, so I want to acquire how to use it perfectly. And first and last part of the paragraph should be writer's opinion and between them, some evidence and personal experience should be included.

 I want to write about trans fats as my 1st essay. Do you know trans fats? As I wrote about it in the previous blog, trans fats are bad for health, and many people have strong attitudes not to take any trans fats in their bodies. However, trans fats are included into many processed food, so I think we cannot remove trans fats in the body. I also think Japanese people do not have to be careful about it so much considering their daily diets and other surroundings. I want to write about that.

 I watched the video, ''Any useful tips? ''.  I learned there are two strategies of prewriting, clustering and freewriting. I think enumerating ideas and drawing general map about the topic is important and these things will be used at any point of the writing process.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿