2014年5月12日月曜日

If you had an unlimited plane ticket for a month, what would you do with it?

 I neglected writing blogs because I got Gogatsubyo. Oh my god--- I slept much time but I am always dull. I learned it is important for me not to stay up late even if it is a couple of days.

I would so happy if I had an unlimited plane ticket for a month. At first, I wanted to visit a lot of countries all over the world. However, I need one year to go all of them. Thus, I plan to European countries, especially Italy. My friend went there three years ago, and she told me how beautiful Italy was and their food was so delicious. I dreamed seeing the Mediterranean Sea, so her story provoked me to go to Italy. I will eat mamy pasta and pizza!!!!
              photo credit: http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/laurier/diary/200907220001/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿